posted Apr 27, 2015, 6:01 AM by Lauren Coffman
- Please check with your counselor about your classes for next year.
- Vol State packets are due by April 30th.
- Attention Seniors: Only Seniors may nominate for Prom King/Queen, and only Seniors may be nominated. Final nominations may be submitted during lunch on Wednesday, 4/29/2015. Please only fill out one nomination form per person or couple. This is not voting, so only one nomination for candidates is necessary.
- The election commission will be here on Wednesday the 29th during lunch to register 18 year old voters. Please have your ID available when you register.
- You name must be on the list to get into prom. Check with Ms. Jenkins if you have purchased tickets to make sure your name is on her list. If it is not, you will not get into prom this year.
- Livingston Academy Band will be hosting a BBQ plate fundraiser on Friday, May 8, 2015 during lunch. The dinner includes BBQ sandwich, chips, cole slaw, baked beans and a dessert. The cost is $6.00. Please contact Mr. Dingwall if you have any questions.
- Tri-M members: In order to get your cords for graduation, dues and cost of cords are due. See Mr. Dingwall for details.
- National Honor Society members: Please see Mr. Dingwall to pay for graduation regalia. The cost is $31.00. Dues are also due if you would like a stole for graduations. This will be due by today, April 27, 2015.
- Professional photography is available at the Clark House for prom. What better way to capture this most significant moment of high school than an on-location picture. Packages start at just $15, and order forms are available at lunch when you purchase a prom ticket. Pictures will begin at 5:30. No appointment necessary.
- Don't forget to turn in your CD or flash drive to Mrs. Padgett by tomorrow for the lip sync rally. Approvals will be Wednesday and Thursday during HEH. If you need another specific day, please see Mrs. Padgett.
- FCCLA is sponsoring a collection drive for the Genesis House. Many personal care items are needed. The list of items will be placed in the hallway between Bilbrey and Halsell's room. Please bring any items to either of their rooms by Tuesday, April 28.
- Congrats to Jason Copeland, winner of District IV Agriculture in the Classroom Outstanding Teacher. One of only 12 winners across the state.