posted Sep 26, 2016, 10:41 AM by Lauren Coffman
updated Sep 26, 2016, 10:41 AM
- Benchmark testing is this week. Teachers, refer to email for days of each test.
- There is an after school faculty meeting this Tuesday, 9/27.
- The 19th annual Standing Stone Car Show is scheduled for October 8 from 8-3. There will many opportunities for folks to earn hours towards to the TN Promise or community service hours. Contact Sarah Geeslin for more information. Please see flyer on volunteer board in Commons area.
- Have you ever noticed that you have too many things lying around? Why not have a yard sale, and make some money on your treasures!! The LA Library is hosting a yard sale on October 1 in the parking lot where you can rent a space for $15 (which is actually the size of two parking spaces), and sell those unwanted items, and you keep all your profits. What a great way to help LA, and make some money for yourself. We pay for the advertising and you make the money! See Mrs. Padgett in the library to reserve your spot today. Limited spots available.
- Homecoming 2016
- Parade will be on Thursday night, October 20 at 5 PM. Line up for parade will begin around 4 (no earlier please).
- The parade line up and starting point will be in student parking lot at LA. Parade will disband at 1st National Bank in parking lot beside bank.
- Students will go to field behind bank parking lot by Webb Realty for pep rally and bonfire. FNB will have tent set up, and will have hot dogs, drinks and music for all students. The LA Band will play and cheerleaders will lead rally.
- Please pick up your parade entry form from office, and return to Mr. Dingwall by Tuesday, October 18.