Announcements - 3/23/2016
Post date: Mar 23, 2016 1:04:30 PM
- Everyone needs to pay their lunch room dues as soon as possible. The entire debt is $11,000. If you don't pay your dues, you will have privileges taken away. Seniors, you will not be allowed on Senior trip, and you will not receive your diploma. Get these paid ASAP!!
- Sophomores and Juniors who plan to take the Dual Enrollment classes through Vol State next year must complete the Dual Enrollment paperwork this week. If you didn't complete before Spring Break, see Mrs. Farris or Mrs. Long in guidance.
- Like yesterday, we are going to stagger dismissal to help with congestion. We're going to dismiss bus riders at 2.35 and drivers now at 2.40. Riders at 2.45. To help with the congestion, please turn left or go straight out of the student parking lot.
- LA Cheer tryouts for the 2016-2017 school year will be April 4-6. You must have TSSAA physical and complete application prior to April 4 tryout. Forms are available in guidance now through March 31.
- Seniors who graduated from Rickman Elementary listen up! The Brawner Scholarship application now available in guidance, and will be sent to your email. It is due March 31.
- And ALL Seniors: March 31 is a very important date for you! 3 big things:
- All local scholarship applications are due by 3:00 PM. There is a drop box in guidance that you are to put them in any time next week. Remember to follow directions carefully!
- If you want to be a TN Scholar, those forms are due back by March 31 at 3:00 PM as well.
- And finally, the second mandatory TN Promise meeting is March 31 at 5:30 PM. You need to arrive by 5:10 to get checked in in ahead of time, and locate your mentor fas the meeting will begin promptly at 5:30.