Post date: Oct 22, 2015 2:46:44 PM
- Anyone interested in joining Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society) come to Mrs. York's Room (#17) during HEH today (10/22/2015).
- Seniors - Next Senior trip payment is due November 6, 2015 for $250.00. Also, don't forget to sign up for the Remind messages.
- Attention all Interact members: Don't forget to sign up to work the Rotary fundraiser on November 2. The sign up sheet is on the bulletin board outside the chemistry lab. See Brad Sells or Oakley Copeland for details.
- Project Grad will be hosting a Blizzard Sale on Friday, October 23. The cost is $3, and the flavors are Oreo, Cookie Dough and Reese's.
- Students taking the ACT must arrive no later than 7:45 AM. Doors will open at 7:40 and close at 8:00 AM. If you don't have your admission ticket with photo on it or photo ID, you will NOT be allowed to take the ACT on Saturday. You must have the following:
- Admission ticket with photo on it
- Photo ID, such as driver's license
- Pencils, calculator
- Tennis players: We will have a clinic here at LA from 9:00 - 11:00 AM on Saturday, October 24. Cost is $15.00. Margot Carter, former TTU player, will be working it.
- The Renaissance Club of LA would like to invite everyone to an evening of Art Excellence by Mick Barnes, which is a gallery showing of Mick Barnes art work. It will be here at LA from 4-6 tonight.
- SADD club t-shirts are on sale this week. The shirts are pre-pay only. Size small thru x-large $9.00 and 2x and larger are $11.00. There will not an order placed if we don't get a minimum 12 piece order.
- LA Cheer is hosting a Trick or Trot 5K at 12:00 PM on Halloween Day. You want to register by Friday, October 23 to get a t-shirt, and a finisher medal. See Ms. Farris or any LA cheerleader to register.
- LA Softball is selling long-sleeve distressed LA t-shirts. The cost is $15, and you may order through November 30.
- If you are looking for volunteer hours, Ms. Farris needs about 20 students to help with Fall O' Ween on Halloween Day. See her to sign up.
- Today for lunch is hamburger steak and gravy, baked ham with pineapple, scalloped potato, baked potato, green beans, broccoli salad and assorted fruit and rolls.
- Join FCCLA for an after school meeting in honor of breast cancer awareness month on October 27 in Room 55 directly after school. There will be food and activities. Wear your pink!
- November 2 is the deadline for all seniors to apply for TN Promise. At this point, only 140 seniors have applied. The list of those that have applied is posted in the front office window, and is available in all senior core classes. Seniors please check this list and make sure your name is on it. If you name is not on it, you have not successfully applied. Let's try to get this done this week so 100% of LA seniors are TN Promise eligible.