Post date: Jan 13, 2016 9:10:47 PM
- Anyone interested in playing tennis will need to meet in the girls locker room on Thursday during HEH.
- Interact Club will have a meeting tomorrow after school in the chemistry lab.
- Seniors - TN Promise meeting Thursday, 1/14/2016 @ 5:30 PM. This is mandatory for all seniors who will be applying for the TN Promise scholarship.
- Seniors - We are needing pictures for the senior friend pages. Please send in any pictures of you with your friends to firstname.lastname@example.org. These pictures can be from any time period throughout your friendship. Stop by Mrs. Greenwood's room #43 if you have questions.
- Seniors - If you would like your parents to purchase a senior ad for you, information to take home will be given out in your Econ, Government and Personal Finance classes. If you do not have one of these classes, please see Mrs. Greenwood during your lunch to pick up the information.
- If you are interested in representing LA in track and field, sign up and pick up information from Coach Newman in room 26 sometime this week.
- Servers are needed for the dinner theater this Saturday night. Please see Mrs. Kennedy.
- If you would like to take Arabic for your foreign language credit during the Fall and Spring semester, please see Mr. Henson in room 34.
- All paid FCCLA members are invited to attend the FCCLA night with the Nashville Predators on Saturday, February 27th. Please seen an FCCLA advisor for permission forms and further details.
- Extended Programs and Regional Development at TN Tech University is offering an opportunity for your students to attend a 6 week ACT prep course during the spring 2016 semester. The class will meet on Tuesday evenings from 6-8 PM at TTU beginning on 2/23/2016. The cost of the 6 week program is $80, and the registration deadline if Friday, 2/18/2016.
- Want some volunteer hours? Help work the Overton County Middle School Varsity Tournament here at LA on Friday, January 15 and Saturday, January 16. Help with concessions, cleaning up, or whatever else may arise. If interested, please contact Tonia Sells at 931-252-2035.