Post date: Feb 10, 2015 1:55:50 PM
- FCA meeting today in the mini theater during Hog Eye Half.
- Congratulations to Drake Sherman for placing 4th in the regional wrestling tournament on Saturday. He will be competing in the state tournament this Friday and Saturday in Nashville, TN.
- Parent/Teacher Conference has been changed to Tuesday the 17th.
- The Sadie Hawkins dance scheduled for 2/10/2015 has been cancelled. Please see Mrs. Coffman in Hog-Eye Holler for a refund.
- SENIORS – The Renaissance Honor Guard directions are ready to be picked up!!!! See Mrs. Padgett or Mrs. Coffman to turn in letters in before March 31st.
- NO School – Monday the 16th for President’s Day…
- Junior Fair Board Applications are in the office and are due by March 4th.
- Talent Show try-outs will be 2-20-15 – see Mrs. Coffman to sign up…
- Student Council meeting – Thursday the 12th – in Mr. Henson’s room #34…
- Tennis Practice begins 2/9/2015. You must have your physical turned in that day. Rain or shine, we need to meet that day!
- Girl Scout Cookies - $3.50 – see Mrs. Thomas in room #54A…
- ACT COUNTDOWN – 13 DAYS