Post date: Feb 12, 2015 2:00:06 PM
- Mrs. Robin Livingston is absent today, so credit recovery will be held in 54A (ISS room).
- Project Grad will be meeting today in the Mini Theater, and FBLA will be meeting in Room 41, Mrs. Greenwood's room.
- We are happy to announce a new club at Livingston Academy, "28 and Up Club." This club is exclusive to students scoring a 28 or above as a composite on the ACT taken at any time through your high school career. Stayed tuned for announcement of inductees!! Perks as a member:
- Off campus induction luncheon during 3rd block
- Free club t-shirt
- Free cokes available in Mrs. Thorpe's room during 1st break
- Spring field trip
- 28 and UP cords for graduation
- End of the year banquet for parents and members
- Parent/Teacher Conference has been changed to Tuesday the 17th.
- The Sadie Hawkins dance scheduled for 2/10/2015 has been cancelled. Please see Mrs. Coffman in Hog-Eye Holler for a refund.
- SENIORS – The Renaissance Honor Guard directions are ready to be picked up!!!! See Mrs. Padgett or Mrs. Coffman to turn in letters in before March 31st.
- NO School – Monday the 16th for President’s Day…
- Junior Fair Board Applications are in the office and are due by March 4th.
- Talent Show try-outs will be 2-20-15 – see Mrs. Coffman to sign up…
- Student Council meeting – Thursday the 12th – in Mr. Henson’s room #34.
- Girl Scout Cookies - $3.50 – see Mrs. Thomas in room #54A…
- ACT COUNTDOWN – 11 DAYS