Post date: Feb 9, 2015 2:07:04 PM
- Congratulations to Drake Sherman for placing 4th in the regional wrestling tournament on Saturday. He will be competing in the state tournament this Friday and Saturday in Nashville, TN.
- Art Club will be meeting today (2/9/2015) after school in Mrs. Saldana's room. The meeting will last until 3:30 PM.
- Parent/Teacher Conference has been changed to Tuesday the 17th.
- The Sadie Hawkins dance scheduled for 2/10/2015 has been cancelled. Please see Mrs. Coffman in Hog-Eye Holler for a refund.
- LA Softball will be selling t-shirts during lunch this week. Short sleeve shirts are $10.00 – Long sleeve shirts are $15.00.
- SENIORS – The Renaissance Honor Guard directions are ready to be picked up!!!! See Mrs. Padgett or Mrs. Coffman to turn in letters in before March 31st.
- Bible Class – Bake Sale –Friday the 6th and Monday the 9th during lunch
- Mrs. Garrett is working on the Senior Memories Video. Submit photos or small video clips to her in room 54B or email to email@example.com.
- NO School – Monday the 16th for President’s Day…
- Junior Fair Board Applications are in the office and are due by March 4th.
- Talent Show try-outs will be 2-20-15 – see Mrs. Coffman to sign up…
- Student Council meeting – Thursday the 12th – in Mr. Henson’s room #34…
- Tennis Practice begins 2/9/2015. You must have your physical turned in that day. Rain or shine, we need to meet that day!
- Girl Scout Cookies - $3.50 – see Mrs. Thomas in room #54A…
- ACT COUNTDOWN – 14 DAYS