Post date: Mar 10, 2017 2:12:37 PM
· If you ordered a Hog-eye Hoodie, they are here… See Mrs. Padgett in the library…
· Disney Class would like to challenge the Softball team in lip sync-rally. Word is going around that they softball team needs to stay in the Dug-out!!!
· Lip sync-rally - Don’t miss out on a chance to perform! See Mrs. Padgett in the library to sign up before March 24th….
· Blizzard sales –today between 4th and 5th blocks…
· COKE PICKUP – March 18th in the LA Parking Lot from 9 – 11:00…
· RULE REMINDERS
Dress Code – You should not have any holes showing skin above the knee.
Tobacco Products – Strictly prohibited on campus. Tobacco on campus is against school rules and AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!! Students are being extremely disrespectful with cans, spit and tobacco. Remember 1st offence is an appearance in court!!!
· ACT Goals: Composite Score – 19.9 Junior Test Date – March 21st !!!!!!!
English Score - 19.6
Math Score - 19.2
Reading Score - 20.5
Science Score - 19.9
· ACT Vocabulary Word - compassion – concern for the suffering or misfortune of others…
· ACT Math Vocabulary - reals – integers, rationals, plus special #s (like √2 or pi)…