Post date: Apr 21, 2015 12:57:25 PM
- Senior trip meeting on Thursday, 4/23 during HEH. All seniors that are going on the trip should plan to attend.
- Mrs. Kennedy's 5th block should meet in Mrs. Padgett's room, room 6, today only.
- Tennis players need to get a trip ticket to leave at 1:25 to leave today for Dekalb County.
- All volleyball players please turn in fern money and uniforms to Ms. Jenkins.
- Students, regarding breakfast - you can only purchase breakfast from 7:15 to 7:35 and from 8:45 to 8:55. NO breakfast will be sold any other time. Also, we have noticed some of you who are taking items without paying. Please stop this.
- The election commission will be here on Wednesday, April 29 during lunch to register 18 year old voters. Please have your ID available when you register.
- There will be student led prayer around the flag pole Wednesday morning at 7:15.
- The LA Band will be hosting a BBQ plate fundraiser on Friday, May 8 during lunch. The plate includes smoked BBQ sandwich, chips, cole slaw, baked beans and a dessert. The cost is $6 per plate. Contact any band student, parent or Mr. Dingwall.
- FCCLA is sponsoring a collection drive the the Genesis House. Many personal care items are needed, which include: paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher detergent, body wash, diapers, wash clothes and pillow cases. This list of items will be placed in the hall between Ms. Halsell's and Mrs. Bilbrey's rooms. Please bring items to either of their rooms by Tuesday, April 28.
- Be a College Athlete meeting will be hosted on Tuesday, April 21 at 1:30 in the mini theater. Former UTK athletes will be presenting anything and everything you need to know to be a college athlete. All athletes are invited. Please make arrangements today with your fifth block teacher.
- Please see Mrs. Coffman to sign up for Project Grad. Please sign up for a bus and t-shirt size. The cost of the shirt is $10, and the shirt is required for admission. The deadline to sign up and pay is Thursday, April 23.
- FCCLA officer application for the 2015-2016 school year are now available. Please see an FCCLA advisor during breaks for an application. These are to be returned Tuesday, April 28.
- Those students that signed up for the Renaissance Club Lip Sync team please plan to stay after school on Wednesday for practice. See Mrs. Padgett for questions or to sign up.
- Your name must be on the list to attend prom. Check with Ms. Jenkins if you have purchased tickets to make sure your name is on the list. If it is not, you will not get into prom this year.
- Professional photography is available at the Clark House for prom. What better way to capture this most significant moment of high school than an on location picture. Packages start at just $15, and order forms are available at lunch when you purchase a prom ticket. Pictures start at 5:30; no appointment necessary.
- Tri-M senior members - if you want your cords graduation, you need to pay your dues and cost of cords. Please see Mr. Dingwall for more information.
- National Honor Society members - if you want your stole for graduation, you need to pay your dues and your cost for the graduation and recognition regalia. The cost is $31.00. Dues are separate of this cost. Due date is April 27. Please see Mr. Dingwall for more information.