Post date: Sep 14, 2016 1:01:20 PM
- All student government students must work the Coke Fundraiser on Saturday, September 17 from 9-11. If you cannot work, you must find someone to take your place.
- Homecoming nominations will be Monday through Wednesday during your lunch. If you are interested in running for Football, Homecoming or Basketball courts, please sign up at the table during lunch. You can only run for one! No names will be added after Wednesday.
- All Seniors who took the ACT last April are eligible to take the ACT this October for free. Guidance now has the waivers available for these students. Guidance will be set up during lunch the next 2 days to get these to seniors; after that they can pick in our office anytime. We would like all seniors to consider this opportunity. Register early if you'd like a better chance to test at LA. The deadline to register is September 16.
- Students interested in taking the PSAT test to qualify for National Merit Scholarships, please sign up with Ms. Stapp (#32) by Friday, September 16. This test will be given on October 19 during the school day at LA. There is a $15 fee for taking the test, but sign up now, even if you don't have the money to pay yet. Late tests cannot be ordered so you must sign up by 9/16 to be guaranteed a test spot.
- National Honor Society Members: We will not meet during HEH today, but will have a brief meeting after school, Wednesday, September 14 at 2:35 in the Band Room.
- Lady Cats Soccer got their first win on the road beating Smith County 6-3, which is a big district win! Assists by Kaitlyn Rumancik, Jaycee Hammock, Kylie Spear and Brooke Boles. Goals scored by Jaci Baltimore and Brooke Boles. Another great game was played by the defense as well!